Do you have a passion for AV? An understanding of the upcoming changes in AV and IT communications?
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced AV systems design engineer (preferably CTS-D qualified) to utilize their experience and knowledge with one of the country’s leading AV system providers.
IVC Technologies Ltd is a full-service Audio Visual Technology integrator specialising in the design, supply, install and support of professional AV and IT solutions, optical fibre networks and broadcasting facilities.
IVC’s experience and knowledge span the full range of AV systems, with specific skills in the Corporate, Hospitality, Government, Higher Education and Sports Stadia sectors. To learn more visit www.ivctech.com
You will be joining a busy AV integration team and making purposeful contributions to the design and commissioning of a range of new and exciting AV and IT based projects. You will be responsible for creating project design information, producing spec sheets, creating working drawings/designs, and more. This is a great opportunity to show your passion and vision for system design within the integration market.
You will come from an experienced AV integration background with a proven track record of success. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency with AutoCad
- An understanding of IT networks
- Practical knowledge of AV and systems integration
- Ability to communicate in a timely manner to internal and external project stakeholders
- Excellent level of written and oral communication
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- The confidence and character to work on your own initiative
- Excellent foresight, planning and time management
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Ability to pass and hold a full DBS check
IVC is offering a competitive salary and the chance to grow your career with an industry leader. Successes are celebrated as often as possible at team get-togethers and outings and a company pension scheme is also available.
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our dynamic and hardworking team of AV professionals. If you are looking to further your career in the AV industry, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org