As the business world continues to evolve and the driving force of technology shows no sign of slowing down, we are noticing a re-occurring theme when it comes to our customers investing in AV.
What if we can’t afford big-ticket purchases?
AV equipment purchases can run into the thousands of pounds, and for smaller organisations trying to grow, big up-front costs just aren’t possible. On the other hand, more established companies don’t often want to spend a lot of money outright, even if they can afford to – because the money could be better spent elsewhere, on other things to benefit the business.
With all that being said, Audio Visual systems are now the back bone of many organisations every day operations. From small company presentations, to large scale video-conferences with customers on the other side of the world. Taking them to the next level by improving communication and providing employees with the tools they need to do their jobs effectively. Organisations gaining access to the equipment they require, regardless of cost, can be make or break for the outfit – the difference between stagnation and growth.
In research conducted by Shire Leasing in August 2018, via a survey of 250 office workers who have equipment purchasing responsibilities, the results showed that 49% of UK businesses think that lack of equipment has hindered their ability to scale up. Nearly all (85%) of businesses claimed a lack of equipment hindered them from working at a proficient pace. Even more shockingly, 41% of employees say this affects their working ability every week. Moreover, it was workers in larger organisations – those with over 500 employees – who saw it the worst. They were most likely to say their working ability is hindered by outdated or a lack of equipment at least once a week (55%).We work closely with Shire Leasing to offer a wide range of equipment leasing options for our customers, enabling them to spread the cost of purchases over a time scale to suit them.
Benefits of leasing equipment through finance:
- Pay as you Earn – Leasing your equipment means that you can enjoy the profits immediately without paying out a lump sum up front. Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in installments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements).
- Cash Flow – Using Leasing protects your cash flow. Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Protects Existing Credit Lines – Leasing does not affect your credit lines. Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders.
- Tax Deductible – Lease rental payments are 100% tax deductible against profits. Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Best Product – You have the access to a higher standard of equipment as makes expensive kit more affordable. Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets.
- Fixed Payments – Lease payments are fixed, which makes budgeting easy. Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term.
- Easy Upgrades – Upgrade your equipment before the lease ends should you require. Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face un-budgeted large write offs.
- Competitive Finance Options – Affordable payments. Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment.
- Turnkey Funding – Build all your costs into the lease to maximize your benefits even further.
Want to learn more about our AV equipment finance options? Talk to a member of our leasing team today E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01935 432 121