Get the equipment you need to grow!
Did you know that 8 out of 10 businesses lease some – or all – of their equipment? Is it time you got on board?
At IVC Technologies we offer a wide range of equipment leasing options and services through Shire Leasing. Leasing allows your organisation to spread the cost of equipment purchases over a time scale that suits you.
So, what are the benefits of leasing equipment?
- Pay as you Earn – Leasing your equipment means that you can enjoy the profits immediately without paying out a lump sum up front. Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in installments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements).
- Cash Flow – Using Leasing protects your cash flow. Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns.
- Protects Existing Credit Lines – Leasing does not affect your credit lines. Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders.
- Tax Deductible – Lease rental payments are 100% tax deductible against profits. Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Best Product – You have the access to a higher standard of equipment as makes expensive kit more affordable. Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets.
- Fixed Payments – Lease payments are fixed, which makes budgeting easy. Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term.
- Easy Upgrades – Upgrade your equipment before the lease ends should you require. Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face un-budgeted large write offs.
- Competitive Finance Options – Affordable payments. Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment.
- Turnkey Funding – Build all your costs into the lease to maximize your benefits even further.
For further information on the leasing options available to you, contact us today E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01935 432 121