AV ENGINEER – London & south east
IVC is going through an exciting stage of growth and international promotion. With this in mind, we are recruiting for an Audio Visual Engineer.
Operating predominantly within the London and South East area you will be working as part of a team on multiple AV integration and installation projects, across a variety of sectors including Corporate, Hospitality, Government, Higher Education and Sports Stadia. You must be at a level to work fluently on all installations, from conception to completion.
FIND OUT MORE
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is an exciting role for an AV Engineer who wants to be part of a fast-growing company that supports career development and works with a variety of prestigious organisations alongside a team of professional engineering experts that thrive on delivering exceptional results for customers.
The Ideal AV Engineer will:
Be looking to take their career to the next level and come from an experienced AV integration background with a proven track record of success. You will also have:
- Proven history of work within a similar role in the industry
- Experience working in IT/Network installations
- Be CTS-I qualified
- Ability to manage installations
- A flexible approach to working hours (as some weekend work may be necessary)
- Familiar with major AV manufacturers
- Be willing to attend various training courses
- Hold a clean driving license
The Offer for the successful AV Engineer:
- 23 days + bank and public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Great opportunity to further your AV career with an industry leader
- Celebrate successes with the team as often as possible throughout the year
IVC Technologies Ltd is a full-service Audio Visual Technology integrator specialising in the design, supply, install and support of professional AV and IT solutions, optical fibre networks and broadcasting facilities. Our experience and knowledge span the full range of AV systems, with specific skills in the Corporate, Hospitality, Government, Higher Education and Sports Stadia sectors. To learn more visit www.ivctech.com
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org