IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is a system that allows television to be delivered via the Internet as opposed to traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.
For all IP digital media solutions we partner with world-class digital media specialists Tripleplay. We have been working with Tripleplay for four years now and together have collaborated on some truly fantastic projects like the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon.
TripleTV, Tripleplay's IPTV headend platform, allows the capture and ingest of content from a wide range of sources, encoding and redistributing them across an IP network to many different places i.e. Digital Signage screens, Media Video Player, Interactive IPTV Portal, Mobile Media App or as a standalone TV feed.
The solution has been implemented by Tripleplay at around 50 stadiums and arenas across the world including; Manchester City FC, Chelsea FC, Daytona International Speedway, Derby County FC, Brighton & Hove Albion FC, Stade de France, Twickenham Stadium and the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon.
How could IPTV work in your Market?
- Entertain visitors in reception/huddle areas
- Inform, communicate and train staff
- Easy, intuitive controls to manage and update content
- 'Zoning' delivers customisable content to the right people in the right place
- In-room entertainment; streaming services, on-demand TV, BYOD connections
- Full integration with PMS; manage bookings and reservations within hotel complex
- Customisable user portal to reflect hotel brand
- Additional advertising revenue streams
- Engage with students and relieve pressure from teachers
- Versatile media portal provides library/archiving features for all content
- Easy access to course content, in class and offsite
- Deliver information across campus in real time via signage screen
Similar services, functionality and applications will also be applicable to many other sectors such as transport, retail and stadiums.
Read our Wimbledon Case Study to learn more about how Tripleplay's IPTV solution played a key role in the event.
For further information on IPTV please contact 01935 432 121 or email email@example.com.